Agnostic.com

10 0

Which is your favorite black mirror episode?

My favorite is shut and dance

Traveling4ever 4 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

San Junipero.

I haven't watched them all yet, but I quite enjoyed "Nosedive" (the social media episode). I think it said something relevant to our attitudes surrounding status, and it didn't end in tragedy so much as a shift in perspective for the main character.

That's the most recent episode I watched. I really liked it too! It was an intriguing social commentary and I thought it was very clever. The division of classes based on their approval rating seems sadly realistic. I love Black Mirror, but I feel so depressed after most of the episodes!

Meh.

I rate this post three stars.

Not enough depth.

I've never heard of the black mirror.

On Netflix

@LucifersPen thank you I'll check it out

You should check it out. Very strange.

@Michaelx7 I did it was a Star Trekish episode. I am hooked.

For season 4, my vote would go towards "Hang the DJ"...with "Black Museum" running a close second.

That's tough. Maybe "The Entire History of You". Disturbing.

the Star Trek one...

It was more like the evil version of Galaxy Quest. Nice twist.

It was a nice one too.

Black museum was pretty weird. So was the one with the politician and the pig.

Arkangel! I could understand the mom’s motivation too well.

I recently started watching it and am only five episodes in. I've found them all to be a bit disturbing but very thought provoking. Looking forward to seeing what horrors the rest of the episodes hold.

dkp93 Level 8 Feb 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.