Agnostic.com

6 6

The perfect Valentine's gift?

I know what I'd be getting for my special someone . . . You know, if she existed.

EricTrommater 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe just start with an ant farm and a can of Raid.

LOL! Chocolates, a bouquet of roses, and dinner at her favorite restaurant are good bets for most women.
For me, my ex did all of the above, but my "real" gift was to head for the national forest cliffs to do a few hours of birding. My ex loved to rock climb while I took photos of migrating birds flying over the cliff top.

I never wanted an expression of affection that was FORCED out of my beloved by some social imperative. What could be less sincere than a gift given because some artificial designation insisted on it? True tokens of love happen spontaneously at any day of the year. Keep your thrones of bones, your boxes of candy (Godiva excepted) and your bunches of dying foliage.

I, too, am a huge 40K fan.

I tried playing it on my phone and it's not the same!

@EricTrommater Personally, I think the best experience I had was Space Marine, fun game. 40K has no decent mobile app right now.

Oh yeah!! That, and a box of Godivas.

No comment.

Ditto

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.