Agnostic.com

9 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The phrase "Thank God" seems like more of a colloquialism now than anything else, as does "Oh my God." Ingrained.

Hmmm.... some crap just goes past some so called educated heads. Thanking God has been a problem with me for such a long time. If i get a break or I was spared or I get what I want, then it was god that got it for me... yeah Right!
That poor person that got sucked up into a cloud from a tornado..... whose he thanking?

Yes! I always wonder why people thank god after a disaster.
Why didn't their all-powerful god keep it from happening in the first place?

@Paul628. Your so right... ild like to see a news paper say ..... well... if you missed it. God saved three people from that mud slide. To bad for the others... must of been none christians....yikes!

I remember thinking, "What is wrong with him? Why is he pursuing this so much?" It seemed bizarre.

But I also remember really admiring her for keeping her head so well when being put on the spot in front of a camera. I mean, they'd just been through a tornado and lost all their possessions.

On The Daily Show tonight, two of the guests from the new Clint Eastwood movie about the terrorism on the train in Europe said they felt God was looking out for them.

He sucks at reporting..always has, always will..

yes

Good thing he didn't ask me that.

I do. Thought it was absurd.

It's too bad he would even say something like that to someone he's interviewing on TV.
How would he like it if a Muslim reporter asked him if he'd thanked Allah for saving him?

Lol! I remember this! Poor lady put on the spot handled it well.

She got her 15 minutes after that too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.