Agnostic.com

33 5

Describe your avatar(picture) and screen name.

If the picture is of you, how old is it and why did you use it?
Share what your screen name means.

Crimson67 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My screen name is a reference to the November 2018 elections.

All of my pictures are fairly recent. The two close-ups are within the last two months. The other two are within the last two years.

I like your screen name even more now 🙂

Nice! I'm very blue in the Texas red state.

Texas yo @balou

I tend to pop around with the avatar pic. The current one is from late last year. FearlessFreep is a handle I've used for years online, mostly for gaming. It comes from an old Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam cartoon where bugs is hawking tickets to a high dive act staring FearlessFreep. Free is delayed and Sam tries to make bugs do the dive. Physics are ignored and hilarity insues 🙂

It’s my granddaughter and me. My daughter took it a couple of years ago. My screen name is sort of a unique spelling of a little motto of mine ‘Easy does it’.

My avatar is me from last Thursday. I just like to give a pretty accurate representation of myself. "Duke" is a nickname I've had since I was in 3rd grade. (I just edited this because I realized my pic is more recent than I was thinking. LOL)

Duke Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

Duke of Earl? Is Earl your first name? lol

@balou Last name actually.

Randy is my nickname and Moose is my actual last name. The pictures was taken before my trip to Big Bend National Park.

Big Bend is awesome.

Avatar is Betty Boop a nickname given to me when I was a child and my name is Betty. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

I think my picture is from the end of December, but my look hasn't much changed up until monday when I got my haircut. I never found myself to be all that photogenic, but from time to time I might snap something while on my hikes.

My name is a caricatured composite of my general attitude and my zodiac sign. Don't worry...I'm not that cynical and star signs are bullshit 😛

I think you are very photogenic -- at least in that photo. Honestly, to me, you look like somebody who would be on the cover of a historical romance novel.

They should dig you, bruh.

My profile photo is a selfie of me. I just got a hair cut and wanted to see how it looked. The photo is less than a year old.

My screen name is balou. My long time friend came up with the nickname for me. It's a combination of my last name with a cajun flavor thrown in. My friend is a DJ and he loves cajun/zydeco music.

a friend has a dog named Hank. I call him hankster. so when signing up that name came to mind. come to think of it I might actually be a dog. no, that's giving myself too much credit. the one up as my avatar right now it's probably the oldest, the one up close real tight is probably the newest, new glasses picture. oh...nothing older than 2 years.

My name is my name and my avatar-choice is explained in my profile. Sometimes I use this one too: …………… when I feel exceptional happy. Well ………… when I just feel happy too.

Gert Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Just a good picture of myself and Bucketlist explains itself.... Bob's my name.

It's based on my own eye.

And the name?

it's me about now and I used it first because I like to know who I'm talking to and don't want to be a hypocrite and secondly this is a dating site and I want to have no surprises.

The current avatar is one of my earlier tattoos. It is Huginn and Muninn, Odin's ravens, that fly over Asgard and bring the news to Odin Allfather. One is call Thought, one is called Memory. They are always fighting. That's my left shoulder, with a thousand freckles.
Spinliesel is from the Brothers Grimm, the girl in the household responsible for spinning the wool and flax for clothes.

My avatar was taken least five years ago. Me in an easter bunny just seemed too perfect.
Phil21 is my first name and the 21 is for the great Roberto Clemente. (baseball snob, again)

I use the default picture because I do not see the purpose of another picture of a grinning old man...no one wants to see that. Inasmuch as I am not looking for dates, I see no purpose in posting a realistic picture. I have used the screen name "dahermit" for many years because it describes me so well. I am a recluse (as is my wife), thus the "hermit". The "da" comes from my father's inability to pronounce "th's" due to his Polish heritage. He would say "dis" for "this", "Nort" and "Sout" for "North and South". Therefore, instead of "the hermit" I use, "dahermit".

My picture is probably 10 years old, but the only difference between how I look now compared to then is my hair is no longer dyed black.

My username is actually a mixture of my first name and my last. No it's not a typo of "Malaria." Jeez.

My pic is a couple of years old, taken right after a concert that I just loved singing. My screen name is where I now live with my initials tacked on. Chicago is the first place I chose, entirely for myself, to live. The life I've built here is pretty important to me.

July Buffalo BILLs training camp last July full head to toe photo what you see is what you get. ...I have been a Green Democrat since 1984 and a lifelong Atheist since 1962 out of the closet age ten quit the boy scouts because of illegal theocracy printing an alleged gawd into existence spoiling the true meaning "a scout is reverent" with nature YES faiths NO

You are probably still laughing that the Boy Scout movement founder BadenPowell didn't get the Nobel Peace prize as it was not awarded that year owing to WWII commencing. Like subsequent recipients Baden Powell did not have squeeky clean credentials. In WWI he had a full company of boys ready trained for warfare and wanted the British government to send them off to the slaughter on the battlefields. Fortunately saner and wiser heads in parliament prevented it.
And for the women's interest Baden Powell's wife was at least twenty years younger than him when they married. I note that the pink heart algorithm uses a ten year differential only in matching. It all depends on personal desires, limitations and satisfaction levels. However I have always loved this traditional song here sung by that fine Irish singer Luke Kelly who died back in 1984 after failing to recover from a brain tumour.

@FrayedBear scouting for Native Americans and First Nations was a way to stay alive not be killed by the likes of French British German Scotish Irish Spanish et AL invaders to my land.....when the missionaries came they had bibles we had land now THEY HAVE ALL LAND we have nothing but bibles

@GreenAtheist We are talking at cross purposes. Please look up BadenPowell and the Boy Scout movement on Wikipedia. You are an American First Nations member. Namaste. Which tribe do you belong to? The British colonial system was crude, brutal and based upon genocide. Here in Australia it still goes on. ... not in my name. I am surrounded by god botherers who often had ancestors who participated in the theft and genocide of Australian First Nations People - they seem to get upset when I remind them of their ancestry and highlight their atrocities.

@FrayedBear I know all about Asshole Baden Powell fought the gay and Atheist scout battles since 1980's.....I quit in 1962 age ten refusing to buy a new Scout Handbook my brother's 1949 Handbook DID NOT HAVE UNDER gawd in his Pledge Of Allegiance Flag page. ...Congress gave the Fuckscouts a Charter in 1914 and legislated the FLAG prEyer in 1955

@FrayedBear sorry comrade I know NZ Australia UK USA SOUTH AFRICA et al have brutal genocidal scout roots. ...I remain PREPARED and HONEST unlike Baden Powell

I change my avatar more than once a month, the Viceroyalty of the New Spain is in the map below. I am a Gipsy born in the former domain and a former Viceroy in another of my past lives.

I have more than enough baggage accumulated in this life let alone carrying it from another!

My screen name is the name of a character from a video game I'm currently playing. I'm not very good with coming up with screen names; a good username requires a lot of thought and is art. I don't have time for that so I just settled on the first thing to come to mind. 😛

I had the picture taken about 4 months ago while eating a birthday dinner with a friend. I'm using it because it is the newest one I have.

I use this screen name because I'm retired from the U S Army.

It’s very appropriate and thank you for your service.

AVatar is just me n the bubba out for a drive. We were jammin' to Gov't Mule and I think he was diggin it.

Screen name is one I picked up a couple of decades ago as an avid tai chi chuan practitioner and teacher.

That picture is me and my nieces. Two of them. It was taken these Christmas. My screen name comes from mythology. Jason and the Argonauts but it's in Spanish and I was born in 1969.

Lmao 1969, of course!

@NothinnXpreVails Of course...

My pic is me ... taken last Spring/Summer on my local nature reserve called Hartslock. You can see more here: [hartslock.org.uk]

It just shows me looking quite nice, in the place that makes me most relaxed and at peace with the world 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.