Agnostic.com

10 1

How successful are people on this site at finding a new partner? I would love to hear stories.

Livinlife 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think this site has existed long enough to build up much of a track record. Also, it is still pretty small. Given that, welcome to the site, I hope you find what you are looking for.

fucking useless but i still like it

I didn't sign up to look for a partner. But if that happens, then OK. I came looking for intelligent and reasonable colleagues and it appears that I'm in the right place!

A couple people have met. I read something about a relationship yesterday. That's all I know.

Like others have said, it's still very young.

I have no doubt with time and more members, connections will happen.

Thank you. It was part of how the site marketed itself, but from the postings I've seen, it didn't seem like it. It's cool either way

Nothing much to report here, but the people are really nice.

This site is only a few months old, so I doubt there is any testimonials. Nevertheless, I like this site.

Not so far

Thanks for all your responses. Dialog is good

My girlfriend encouraged me to join her here.

I just joined recently, but I didn't come to hook up. Just looking for conversation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22157
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.