Agnostic.com

4 1

Agnosticcoms who have lived in multiple US states, what are some cultural differences you weren’t prepared for?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I grew up in south Ga, deep in the bible belt where practically everyone is religious, I always felt out of place. When I came to Colorado, I was amazed, and glad to see so few churches and so few judgemental religious assholes

I lived in GA, southern California, and southwestern Colorado. All three have been fairly intolerant to agnostics or atheists

I moved from IL to MN to WA. I think the biggest change for me was coming to the west coast. If nothing else, people here don't seem to get self-deprecating humour.

I moved from Santa Clara, CA to Nashville, TN. My list is too long. I'd get banned for taking down the servers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222065
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.