Agnostic.com

11 1

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you play any of these musical instruments?

• 6 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 10 votes
  • 5 votes
Diogenes1972 6 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been playing the electric guitar for 40 years. Learned tons of classic rock and heavy metal songs, as well as theme songs a little jazz and blues. Always been my favorite indoor hobby.

sax

lerlo Level 8 Nov 21, 2018

Not even the door bell

Bassoon, sax, piano.

I play every instrument... in the air.

I play a little guitar, a very little guitar...

Piano guitar mandolin banjo ukulele and harmonica. Passable on bass n drums for the basics.

I play flute: jazz, blues and classical music.

My immediate family was made up of six, left-handed, highly intelligent, hilarious musicians and artists.

My father was a professional jazz trumpet player in Detroit from age 14 - he lied about his age to get into the Musician's Union- until age 51 when he died of cancer.

Im more envious than trump lookin at putin!

I sing. I am a musical instrument, thankyeverremuch.

When I sing, I am a symphony of destruction.

No drums! I hate to break it to you, but percussion instruments were the first instruments. There wasn't some fucking guitar or keyboard player sitting in a cave playing and wishing he had a drummer! We were the first musicians.

I refuse to participate in protest of the lack of drummers' inclusion. Enough is Enough!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.