Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump Russia Collusion - YouTube

Can we focus on some REAL problems now?

jniece 6 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It states that Mr. Woodward has searched for two years and did not find any collusion. Let's wait for the special council to finish the investigation. It also states that the Jimmy Dore show is "a hilarious and irreverent take on news, politics and culture featuring Jimmy Dore, a professional stand up comedian, author and podcaster." I don't take comedians too seriously, I look to them for comedy not as a source for actual knowledge. I stopped watching the Young Turks as well since they mostly do opinion information.

for several years now comedians seem to be the only people that can deliver truth in a way people are willing to accept. John Stewart was phenomenal at it.

This guy is full of shit, I saw Trump collude and conspire with the Russians on live TV. This is Trump Propaganda for those who do not have a memory.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.