Agnostic.com

10 6

Why did god creat all the cosmos?

HermitVoyager 6 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i think most of the folks answering this question didn't bother to look at the meme.

g

It is already too late. Trump happend and they let him get to far. At the rate 45 goes through the universe, the planet will die. All the climate change issues are eroding th planet. Trump is pure evil and his need for instant self gratification will cost us humanity, the other life, and the planet..

He was trying to impress a hot date.

I imagine he wisely decided not to create only some of it but to finish the job, and since had nothing else better to do the rest of that week....

Humans created God that's as close to creation he/she got.

Emile Level 5 Feb 9, 2018

He must of been bored. If you figure that out, get back to me with the answer.

Why do sheeple think there is a god?

I've never heard of sheeple?

@BettyColeman shee·ple

noun informal derogatory

people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.

"by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"

It's simple. Air is for soccer balls, cows are for hamburgers, dogs are to protect human property. Humans are the reason for everything that exists, and our personal God said so.

I keep hearing religious people asking aloud why "God" would "create" birds that humans don't eat. Or speculating that God must have created some animal for an yet unknown purpose, to help people, naming rare plants in the Amazon that can cure cancer as a reason to not clear cut all the forests.

I have to grit my teeth, realizing they can't understand that.

He did? Guess I missed that. Thought he only took credit for earth.

Seem to recall something about earth and heaven and all that therein is...

Lololololololol..yup We all know that answer..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.