Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK The comeuppance for Evangelicals who sold their souls to Trump is coming

FTA: Well I don’t believe in a literal anti-Christ, and to accuse Trump of being one gives the president far too much credit. At his core he is simply a consummate narcissist with little intelligence and less curiosity, one who has somehow become the most powerful man in the world. And that’s certainly dangerous enough without invoking anything supernatural. Still, it’s surprising that evangelical Christians, who for years preached about such a figure, seem to lack the self-awareness to identify something so anti-Christian in Trump himself. Or worse yet, they certainly recognize it, but don’t care.

zblaze 7 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Confirms, again, my life long thesis that evangelicals are delusional. If I could do the math; it would be a natural law, like relativity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:223981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.