Agnostic.com

2 1

@admin. 2 days ago it said I needed 17,000+ points to get to level 8. The next day it said I needed 11,000+ points. The next day, today, it says I need 14,000+ points. What is wrong with the point system?

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Sarah, the important aspects of this site is the opportunity to exchange ideas and generally enjoy the interesting subjects between members. I always look for your contributions. It is people like you who make it worthwhile. Points are not important.......... but you are !

Sorry, was tweaking the algorithm to let members get a few more points based on how many people respond to your posts. Now you can earn up to 10% of the next level's points when members comment on your posts. (was 5%, then 20% and now to 10% which I think is about right).

Admin Level 9 Feb 9, 2018

Okay. Thanks. I got confused at first.

@josh_karpf Haha. I'm flesh and blood just like Jesus. But unlike Jesus, I'm pretty easy to contact.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.