Agnostic.com

15 18

When white folks say President Obama was "an embarrassment," here's what you say

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The timing on my seeing this was impeccable - the perfect reply to an acquance’s ugly post of Facebook

(True Story) I just show them this letter, give them 30 seconds to read it and then tell them to go "freak" themselves just before giving them 10 seconds to get the hell out of my home! I also informed this one person that if he was found on my property I would have him arrested for trespassing. Having a trumpanzy in my home is tanamount to inviting a Traitor to dinner! Not in my home, Dozer dog and I have Love and Compassion for all people period end of conversation....

Embarrassment? No way. I will say that I was disappointed in Obama for trying for too long to get along with his enemies who were Hell-bent to destroy him and everything he did.

EXACTLY! The Dems are always keen to get along... Then the GOP comes in and bullies shit through! I already hear talk about how the new house wants to "reach across the aisle for bipartisan support." BULL SHIT! Cram stuff through that you can and make the GOP eat a shit sandwich for a change!

Didn't always like what he did but I was never embarrassed by him. Excessively and repeatedly embarassed by cheeto jesus.

You're not embarrassed by kill lists, drone assassination, 7 wars, whistle blower prosecution, NDAA, loss of posse comitatus, habeas corpus, and voting rights act?

I'm triggered by this comment because my skin color... this post was clearly about skin colors and not facts. Please keep your rational facts where they belong - I mean clearly you have other issues with Obama because there's nothing embarassing about kill lists, drones assassinations and 7 more unnecessary wars. Think of all the good he did - instituting an unprofitable mandatory healthcare system that hurts 90% of population it was fabled to help. I think people should just come clean.

@Return2Sender I voted for Obama twice! oops so much for that argument. nice try though

In reading the comments I find that most of you have way more time than I do to put up with the bullshit. If I run across someone who says this kind of stuff I just ignore them, they are not worth my time.

I say history will prove that Obama was one of the greatest presidents ever. It's my understanding he saved General Motors from going out of business and thus save thousands of jobs even to this day. He inherited the worst economy ever and turned it around, but orange face Crump tries to take credit for the economy being in such good shape. Even though anybody who's ever studied economics knows that the economy is a cyclic thing, which cannot actually be attributed to one president.

I always say, "Yeah, and if Obama would have had five kids by three different women, y'all would have been having a fucking stroke. Take your embarrassment and shove it up your hypocritical ass. 45 is lying con man, and you're just fine with that. You have no credibility, so shut the fuck up."
I've actually said that a few times over the past two years.

All those other things were good, too. I'll try to remember them for the next time.

😉

What I usually say, that is, "fuck you, I don't have time for your bullshit," probably isn't as compelling. But it is more satisfying.

Awesome and insightful article.

Yes, how embarrassing to have a brilliant, thoughtful, articulate, respectful and compassionate leader.

I read that and was shocked to find myself agreeing with a member of the clergy.

JimG Level 8 Nov 16, 2018

Remember folks. Some people on here claim Obama embarrassed them and their entire town for 8 years. It isn't racism. They just don't like black people. Others remember Rush Numbnutz saying repeatedly how Michelle "became proud of America for the first time." That's OK, Michelle. I have times I'm not so thrilled either. Especially these days.

@Veteran229 I'm glad you are able to do this. I cannot bring myself to say that Michelle Obama was "never before in the entirety of her life" able to be proud of being an American. If you are honest with yourself and others you cannot make that claim either.

I say, "Don't you have some cotton to plant or something, back in 1800?"

Read this on Facebook. Tremendous and so true!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.