Agnostic.com

8 2

Why the t-shirt size?

Why does Agnostic.com need to know my t-shirt size? Just wondering. LOL

VanoDupont 4 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is because the site cannot make up its mind if it is a dating site as well as a forum for the non-theist community. Asking your t-shirt size is more diplomatic than asking for your weight.

A more subtle way of asking if one is height-weight proportionate - even though T-shirt size may not tell you that exactly ...

They want to know how big of an agnostic you are. 😉

LOL

If you read about the site. the T-shirt size it to give people a general idea of your body size. I remember specifically reading that on this site.

Pardon me sir, but this site is primarily a dating site. Maybe we're both first timers in a dating site. When I visit dating sites from so many invites I notice they do ask of those "personals."
Thank you.

One man's medium is another man's clairvoyant.

Haha brilliant! 🙂

Haha smart answer!

I just thought it was a way to indicate body size without indicating weight. Never thought about t-shirts for sale. LOL

We ask all members that currently as we are planning to offer T-shirts. It's an optional question. I think for people who are not looking for dating, we'll hide it on the profile. Thanks for the feedback!

Admin Level 9 Oct 26, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.