Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Neil Gaiman Shuts Down Bill Maher over Disrespectful Stan Lee Comments

More people cared about Stan Lee’s death than care about Bill Maher alive.
-Neil Gaiman

TRUTH!

TheMiddleWay 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bill Maher just says things for attention.

Aw, poor Bill, was no one paying attention to you?

Oh, Bill. he pisses me off sometimes. He pushes it sometimes. He has given me fits over jokes about women. He is a very intelligent and funny attention whore. Many children that would not read, read graphic novels. Many smart but lonely children read them too. Stan was a story man for the well-loved Spiderman and many others. People in art should me celebrated. I think the stereotyping of smart people buying comic books as kids has a grain of truth.

I don't have a fragile ego - I thought Maher's comments were funny.

Three guys I admire - Neil Gaiman, Bill Maher, and Stan Lee - don't agree with each other? How terrible!
They're all in the entertainment industry and, while I've enjoyed all of their contributions, they've contributed nothing of lasting value to society. I'd trade the lot of them for one Elon Musk or Steve Jobs.

Ooh I don’t know... Stan Lee and Marvel are no small accomplishment, and Neil Gaiman is a wonderful writer. I have a lot of respect for literary and artistic accomplishment.

Maher is too smug to watch. Ego out the anus.

love Neil Gaiman's work. I have been enjoying the MCU alot and will miss Lee's cameos. I usually like Maher's views but in this case I can't agree with either one. This is a time when if you can't say something nice...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:225998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.