Agnostic.com

11 2

What is the most outrageous or out-of-character thing you have done to get or keep a love interest?

Photos and copies of police reports encouraged.

CallMeDave 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing. If they want to go, fuck 'em

I did have someone pretend to have cancer in order to get me back. I didn't go back. Our friends tore me up for the callousness. Even my friends admitted it was kinda cold.

Only one person had the decency to apologize when the truth came out.

Yup, that fuckin' em will usually keep them around! 🙂

Nothing. I usually cannot get rid of them. Hitchhiked to Munich once to get some distance.

-Bought a round trip ticket to bring a woman I hadn't seen in 20+ years to me.

• Wore a shirt with buttons.

-Went to Disco Night at a local bar.

-Before she broke up, a woman told me how misunderstood and terrific punk rocker were (ca. 1983) so I found a punk rocker and started dating her, to see what all the hub-bub was about.

Well it was my birthday and my girlfriend and her ex girlfriend! took me out to dinner! After a few drinks they ask me in a quite nonchalant way if I'd like to sleep with both of them tonight? I said, "um, oh, mmh Yeah that would be very nice! Thank you!" I could not back out, as that would certainly have risked my relationship with my girlfriend. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,....
This was out of character for me as I was more conservative back then and never done anything like that before. I'm glad I got that off my chest. You can't reveal stuff like that on facebook I can tell you

I unexpectedly had an opportunity for a threesome when I was in my horny 20s. I accepted and never regretted it. I've never had that since. It's near impossible getting two guys in bed at the same time even when they never touch anyone but me. But at least I can say I've had it! 😀

On a special birthday night out at McDonalds I paid for her Mac side salad.

When you're in love, money is no object.

Guessing it's pretty common: ignoring the obvious problems with someone because of my own loneliness or issues.

I once went along with my MK (missionary kid) childhood college friend/boyfriend when he and another longtime Haiti MK friend started shooting rifles at a can floating far out on the lake, during a picnic on the shore.

I don't like guns, had never shot one before, and thought they were too noisy, but when the two boys kept missing the can, they thought they would show me how difficult it was by handing me the gun and daring me to try.
Being a partial transmale, although I didn't know about gender issues then, I naturally accepted the dare.

Taking the rifle, I first did a test shot to see how "off" the sights were.

Seeing it shot to the left, I simply adjusted to the right and blasted the can into the air.
I then handed the rifle back to the guys and a long silence followed.
Then the other guy said, "Let's eat!" and they never mentioned shooting again.

Fine by me.
Of course, women usually have much better small muscle control than men, but they didn't know that.

I used my sister to hook up with my eventual wife. In love and war there is nothing outrageous or out of character. Meeting her and ignoring her was not enough... I needed to use my little sister, tall, fair skinned and pretty to make her jealous and close the deal.

Huh. Did she know it was your sister?

@BenPike Nope. I met her in a club two weeks before... gave her my number, she didn't called me so we saw each other in a college basketball game of her college where buddy of mine played and we sat next to each other and did not acknowledge each other. Despite fact our mutual friend had informed her how close we were so next time I saw her a week later I had with me my kid sister visiting from NYC... all NYC styled and everything, she thought she was pulling a number on a Nuyorican, Not after the third stolen kiss when she asked me "what about your date". I told her. I always been good in this game brother.

@GipsyOfNewSpain if I asked my sister to be part of something like that she'd laugh at the idea and suggest I find a new plan.

@BenPike My sister now is a 60 year old recent widow and I am offering to pay back the favor, lets go dancing, many don't know I am her brother. It might work out. I need to convince her because I want to leave Maryland/DC area for good. I just don't want to leave her that depressed. I need her with some entertainment. A guy that knows how to open up a pool at least.

@GipsyOfNewSpain unfortunately I am only 54 and can't dance

@BenPike darn... I thought I had you!!!!

I have done the full on 5 star wine and dine thing a couple of times, penthouse, valet parking, not me at all and felt so uncomfortable.

I can't even guess what one of those costs.

@BenPike many years ago with a company expense account and a deal with the hotel chain, very little came out of my pocket. Certainly not my comfort zone.

@Rugglesby Oh yeah, on a company account I could be one heck of a generous date.

Went shooting. Turns out, I'm good at it and enjoyed it.

One of my sister's Match.com dates taught me to shoot! Not a bad thing.

My ex wife goes shooting with my son's GFs as a warning if they break his heart... Mom is a good shoot.

Target shooting is very fun. My little sis and I have shot since childhood. She is VERY good, quite the natural. Had a date where dude took her to pistol shoot, guess she was sandbagging given the social situation, he acted like an ass (Range safety mistakes,) pissed her off, so she started putting very tight groups into the head, center mass and crotch of the silhouette. For some reason they never went out again. #proudbigbrother

@JohnPR1968 I imagine her crotch targeting gave them pause.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.