Agnostic.com

51 2

Do your socks match? Always?

CallMeDave 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. Anything else is completely unacceptable to my OCD.

F that noise.

no but they are clean

My socks always match. It is easy when you only wear soid green boot socks.

I rarely wear socks. I wear closed toed sandals when outside and house slippers inside.

Yes, as I only wear black. Always match. Problem solved. BTW, you look like Will Forte, the alleged humourist. 🙂

Just as a stopped clock shows the correct time twice a day, occasionally my socks must match. I have lots of pairs of socks, all of them black, I never check if they match when selecting them, so different textures, shape etc, but .... who would notice? Besides, I only wear shoes at work.

Good God, man! Aren't the chairs hard on your backside? "I only wear shoes at work." I know if I did that it'd make the adults feel all awkward and I am pretty sure it'd make the children cry.

I’ve got to have matching textures, but yeah, they’re all black

@Dick_Martin You got me, best come back I have had in some time, made me laugh out loud. I live at the beach and spend a lot of time in the water, tourists keep thinking I am Migaloo.

My feet, and therefore, my brain, would feel the different texture or weight and it would drive me BONKERS!!

Only because I'm poor and buy the cheap jumbo pack every time I need them. Though, I'm a simple person, not sure I'd buy anything else even if I had money.

Nope! Lol

yes, if I wear socks.

Not all the time .I have put on unmatched slip on loafers more than once

When I wear them...yes!

Nena Level 6 Feb 9, 2018

My socks always match. They’re all black, every one. Now then, do they always match the brand and style? Yes. I have to treat my feet equally. Poor guys. Life’s hard on them, I can’t make one jealous of the other for the better, or just different feeling, sock.

Yes. Always.

Reminds me of an old joke: A friend told me that my socks didn't match. I told him I that I have another pair just like them at home.

Ditto!!!

LOL

I only wear white work socks and black socks, hard to mismatch, but I did it one time after a hard overnight party.

My socks always match.

I changed my Avatar to answer your question. Take a look at it. They always going to match with my Outfit... no need to match with each other.

Always. I'm slightly obsessive about certain things like that. To this day, my underwear gets folded after laundering the same way they made us do it in boot camp 50 years ago.

And when you make your bed, you have the nice 45 degree angle fold at the foot of the bed, right? What about your belt buckle? Center of the buckle on the snap/button, or the edge of the belt buckle on the snap/button?

@BlueWave the bed, not that tight. But, if I'm wearing a sportshirt, the button placket on the shirt and the zipper placket on the pants, and my buckle all need to align. Fortunately, I usually wear Tshirts.

Racket-ball, I use to wear different color socks to screw with my opponent.

cava Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

Always when I wear them, usually pink or blue.

Gotta try one pink and one blue once, right? Maybe for Halloween?

Naturally

Always! They even need to be the same wear and tear.

I agree!

Yep. All black. All the time. Thank Uncle Sam's Canoe Club, lol.

Yes. ALL my socks are black

What are socks?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.