Agnostic.com

38 2

Is it harder for non-believers to find love?

Ronaldo 3 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No...why would it be ?

I've always been a nonbeliever, from the very beginning, and I've never had trouble with the ladies 🙂 Now that I'm married, they still want me. Seriously. If I were single, I know I'd have several dates lined up easily.

it has always been hard for me to find love -- until i did, that is! but religion or lack thereof was never a issue at all. i suppose it depends on your life situation, where you live, what if any religious background you have, all that. i couldn't generalize. i doubt anyone is in a position to answer this question accurately other than for themselves.

g

Inserts a plug for your local pet shelter

^_~

Depends where you live

I think it's simply numbers. We are in a small minority and there are many people who actually believe we are filled with hate and anger. I see you are in the Philippines. I should think it would be especially difficult to be an atheist there. I use a contractor in Cebu and he's a delightfully open-minded and kind person but it's obvious he's deeply religious. Take care Ronaldo!

Can’t imagine why!

Yes. I can vouche for that.

Married life, Buried life.

I'm in a relationship with a freethinker lady now for 29 years. No state recognition needed. Works for us.

Yes, a bit more difficult. Perhaps we should search simply search for people who respect our point of view.

RRRR Level 4 Aug 26, 2019

I think it's potentially harder because there may be less to keep you hopeful and searching

It's hard to imagine that the things that we call love, are somehow easier to find if you believe in God. But I do think that people who believe in God are more open to relationships that don't meet the over idealized criteria that this site seems to attract.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:226437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.