Agnostic.com

7 7

Spectacular ice skating

French pairs skaters Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres, Skate Canada, 2018.

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love to watch figure skating. Been following it since I was a kid. I'm usually not as big a fan of pairs because it always seems way more athletic than artistic (ice dancing is more my thing, which in itself is actually quite difficult), but these two bring a lot of artistry to their program.

I am always amazed by ice skaters (in general) - I can barely walk, much less on ice and they do this with such ease, strength & beauty! Wow!

Spectacular! I love the simplicity of her appearance; simple, practical and beautiful.

He is so strong and it is obvious he takes care to make sure he sets her up beautifully! She is so athletic as well...combination of art and dance...a deserving couple!

Fantastic. Beautiful cover too, anyone know who it is?

The song is called "Wicked Game"...it is a Chris Isaak song...it was used in the tv series Blacklist and sung by Emika...sounds like her but several artists have redone this song as well...

@thinktwice I don't think that the version used for the skating sounds like her, but thanks.

@Stephanie99 sorry...I googled but there were so many remakes...

Pure athleticism is highest choreographed musical ART

Way cool, good post......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.