Agnostic.com

6 1

Instead of using weed under ground tax it make it legal it cannot be worse than achohol.

Marine 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s a beautiful thing here in California! So much money coming into the state from taxes on weed.

It's legal here in Massachusetts. Today, in fact, was the first day of recreational sales. You can now buy it in Northampton and Leicester

Not in our Northampton and Leicester!

Still on the naughty list.

worse than? it's not even a bad thing. anyone can be abused. i know two people who live exclusively on chicken and cola. they're mentally ill (i don't mean they live on that because they're nuts; i mean they're nuts because they live on that). you can abuse the internet or tv or blueberry muffins. alcohol has inherent dangers and alcoholism, which does not affect everyone, not even all heavy drinkers, is a real disease. so marijuana can be abused too but it is not itself a harmful substance, and has many health advantages, including but not limited to reducing insulin resistance in diabetics, reducing nausea and increasing appetite (useful for chemo patients, for example), killing certain cancer cells, reducing stress and preventing certain eye disorders/diseases. alcohol is a depressant and it is dehydrating. there is no comparison!

g

I never tried it or smoking and I use alcohols very sparingly after getting drunk once 65 years ago

@Marine You should put that on your yo do list.....

@Dhiltong no way

@Dhiltong it's not necessary at all. i love it. i think it will help me and i enjoy it. but i don't enjoy celery. some people love celery. should they urge me to eat celery? if marine doesn't want to smoke grass, fine! we don't need pushers; we just need laws that don't try to throw us in jail if we do smoke it.

g

It isn't

Agreed

MsAl Level 8 Nov 20, 2018

It should be available for medical reasons in every state. Instead of filling prisons for profit let the people speak and make it legal and a source of income for the states.

every country

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.