Agnostic.com

43 8

Please Tell Me One Body Part You Hate Or Find Least Attractive About Yourself

I read a Post from Sarahroo29 that really touch me!
It made me really sad that appearance is so relevant in our culture.

We are all human and we all have flaws. More importantly we all have insecurities. If we are all honest with ourselves, there is something about our bodies we feel is unattractive to others.

I would like to ask everyone to show how we all have insecurities and things we dislike about ourselves.

For me, I absolutely hate my hips! not only are they too big but I have a dimple in each butt cheek and I am very subconscious about it.

What about you?

twshield 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my stomach it has four vertical ad horizontal operation scars on it and makes me look like a hot cross bun.

My least attractive feature is probably my left armpit. I have a bunch of scars there. But frankly, I don't care what I look like so long as I'm not unhygienic. I am not my body; I am my will, so my body doesn't say enough about me to get bent out of shape over.

Sure, everybody has their tastes in romantic partner's attributes, including physical ones, so if a guy is good with what I've got and everything else clicks too, great! If not but we like each other as friends, nothing wrong with that. If he has a bad attitude because my body isn't to his tastes, he's a jerk and I'm glad to have repelled him.

I love that third testicle, it comes in handy when balancing on one foot.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

I love that third testicle, it comes in handy when balancing on one foot.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

Clothing can hide a multitude of 'flaws' but with short hair there's not much I can do about inheriting my Dad's ears. I'm a far cry from Dumbo but they're no shrinking violets. lol

I hate my feet.. Im a girl n I wear a size 11. It don't sound that bad but when u grow up it sucks. I can't find any real cute shoes in the stores near me. I can't borrow a cute pair from a friend or family cause my size is always too big. ????

That would have to be my appendix.

I don't know about just myself but I find knees and elbows the least attractive part of anyone. I have allergies so my own skin does annoy me at times. I'm easy to rash and many find that unattractive, me especially. I'm very chemically sensitive too so many of the typical treatments can make it worse.

AmyLF Level 7 Feb 11, 2018

My arse is far too big for someone of my build. I completely despise how big my nose is, and my feet are utterly hideous.

That said, I like my eyes.

I hate my head. My square jaw.Always have, since looks mattered, in teens. Dreamt of a car accident and reconstructive surgery. I've not had a problem dating so I know it's not that bad, but it feels ugly.
I still think I have black hair, even when I look in the mirror, but it's grey ..!

Pmabz Level 3 Feb 10, 2018

Is "my entire body (and my voice)" an acceptable answer?

Jnei Level 8 Feb 10, 2018

Bad day?

More than a day, unfortunately - I wasn't blessed with good looks.

My face. Due to several factors, I am very wrinkled and look much older than my age.

marga Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

First, define ugly for me so I can understand what you are saying. Because ugly is an adjective, it is subjective. What is ugly to one may be beautiful to another.

@twshield -- LOL, Sir, the word may not be there, but the meaning is ... 'attractive', 'least', 'most' all fit the same idea. What is least attractive to you may well be the most attractive to another.

un·at·trac·tive
adjective

not pleasing or appealing to look at.

synonyms: plain, ugly, unappealing, unpleasant, hideous, unlovely, unprepossessing, unsightly, ghastly, revolting, repellent, repulsive, repugnant; grotesque, disgusting, misshapen; homely, not much to look at; informalplug ugly, butt ugly

@evidentialist So the part where he said "you / about yourself" didn't define the terms enough for you?

Pretty much everything about my body I hate.

My Face.

my corn hole

your welcome

sorry no comprende

I wonder why you think your hips are too big. Did someone make fun of you? Have you bought into what they're selling? Do you think you will only be attractive enough if you can only look like those Photoshopped tits-on-a-stick models on the magazine covers in the checkout line at the grocery store?

To hate something about yourself is to hate yourself. Even if it's just a part of yourself.

Ask yourself why you think that. Is it because our society says you are only attractive if you look a certain way? Probably. We are taught from birth that we must meet the expectations of others.

I don't know about any of you, but I refuse to give that kind of power to ANYONE except myself. I do not compare myself to anything or anyone. You and I are exactly the way we are supposed to be right now. And I will be when I'm finished typing this. And so will you.

It's not just religions which tell you you can't measure up and that you aren't good enough. I turned off the TV over 20 years ago and it's the single best thing I ever did for myself. The constant barrage of ads, programs, movies, and morons telling me I can only be good enough if I do what they tell me to do has been silenced in my life and in my head.

Life is always good when you accept yourself as you are. Treat yourself gently and kindly.

Did I? No, she's not alone, unfortunately. Our culture has done it's best to program us to obey and that's where all of our insecurities come from. My point is we don't have to buy what they're selling.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.