Agnostic.com

4 1

How to overcome the Emotional blackmailing of religious relatives ? Especially religious parents

Baggio 2 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sing "Wild thing" in my head and let them babble on , smiling all the way.

Don't "come out" to them. Don't ask, don't tell is a lot simpler.

Orbit Level 7 Dec 2, 2018

Oops.. I already told them

By filling the empty space usually filled by the love of parents with real love from people who love you too much to resort to manipulation your emotions.

Don't flog dead horses. Don't look for love from people who puts superstitions above your welfare and your relationship.
Sure, they are your parents and on some level they may care about you - but don't let them convince you that that is love and all you deserve.

Refuse to submit. My family is lucky to have me. Take me as I am or leave me alone.

@PrettyInked Thanks for the video about the f...k budget. I really enjoyed it!

Thats a bold move

@PrettyInked the video remind me of a meme I encountered working overseas. Everyone arrives incountry with two buckets, one labeled $ the other labeled s**t. When one fills up you go home. Most folks find that they need to punch some holes in the smelly bucket. When you get out you retire. Not generally realistic in the stares.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.