Agnostic.com

42 9

What are a few of your favorite things?

One of the comfyest things is getting back into bed on a cold morning... the warmth and softness and knowing you get to go back to sleep! One of my favorite little things. ?

So what's a little thing that brings you happiness?

pepperjones 8 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seeing my son

Back to my place after work to resume whatever book I am reading at the time. It takes me to a different place everytime and there is no side effects like hangover ?

Snuggling in bed with my wife

Waking up on a cool crisp morning after camping in the mountains. Preferably early autumn or late spring.

OMG, yes! Getting back into the warm spot with no alarm to answer to.

The sun on my skin and salt water all around me.

Forehead kisses.

Funny movies.

Bright paper packages wrapped up with string, warm Woolen mittens and whiskers on kittens. Sorry I could not help myself.

when the dog bites when the bee stings when I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel sooooo bad . My mom was into the musicals

@Besalbub I saw the movie when I was nine. My parents bought me the soundtrack and of course I played it to death. It was actually my first album.

@mooredolezal It was on several years ago I think for an anniversary and they did a segment on the film location which has become a tourist destination . I didn't have to play it my mom took care of that . My sister cleaning up for mom threw all the albums out including my dads big band and jazz albums

@Besalbub sorry to hear that, I still have my album. BTW The Sound of Music was on tour last year. I saw it last fall.

A good strong cup of coffee in the morning, morning as in 430 or ealier! With a couple smokes, at some point in the past....with some pot, but no longer, cigarretes will have to do!!

Dude, a cup of coffee and a cigarette on the patio first thing in the morning on a warm spring day... Heaven.

The sound of my wife's car as she pulls into the driveway. ❤

I enjoy teaching in general. IMO critical thinking is in short supply currently. Teaching my sons anything brings me happiness. Fatherhood is infinitely rewarding to me. Swimming brings me relaxation, meditation, and fitness. I try to swim a thousand meters a day. Playing and creating music brings me joy, catharsis, and great social opportunities.

My collection of throwing knives.
The thunk a knife makes into a solid log round end grain target.
Seeing improvement in techniques, learning new things.
Kayaking, on a perfect summers day.
Pug dogs.

My first cup of coffee for the day, whenever the time happens to be--I work evenings a lot. When one of my favorite songs comes on the radio or in a store unexpectedly. Settling in to my seat at the movies. When she offers a hug.

Sleeping in one either Saturdays or Sundays. Music always is a great way to get in a better mood. Sometimes just driving with no real destination. Going to see a new movie at a theater

Sleeping with a pile of dogs! Nothing loves like a dog!

Weekend mornings when I can sit and enjoy my coffee. Sunrises on the way to work. Cuddling in soft blankets with my dog. Reading. Listening to my favorite music. Coming home from work in the evening and talking to my daughter about her day.

Books, crystal, my cat, my singing bowls especially ?. Oh my, too true about getting back to sleeps for awhile ?.

Several things actually.

• The warmth of a dog fresh from the dryer

• Teasing the homeless with offers of money then not giving it to them

• The reassurance I feel knowing that Donald J. Trump is in the White House and is Making America Great Again with his wisdom and leadership.

But my most favorite thing to do:

• Posting bullshit to the internet.

Bicycling and reading

Swimming.

I also really like turning on the electric blanket a half hour before going to be then crawling into a warm bed on a cold night, Warm shower (with a partner haven't enjoyed that for a very long time), Screening (some) movies in my home theater.

A fire, a large amount of trees around me, some geography that isn't horizontal, and one or two good people.

Comfy socks.

JimG Level 8 Nov 21, 2018

This:

@PeaceByGreenJobs Manatee.

My naps after work

The song by that name!

The same thing but with your lover.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.