Agnostic.com

42 9

What are a few of your favorite things?

One of the comfyest things is getting back into bed on a cold morning... the warmth and softness and knowing you get to go back to sleep! One of my favorite little things. ?

So what's a little thing that brings you happiness?

pepperjones 8 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My music.
Beer.
Wine.

I like hot tea in the morning. I like vegetable soup with barley. I like taking a nap. I like hugging and kissing my wife. I like talking to my sons. I like going for a walk in the brisk air. I like Reading a good book. I like reading out loud to my 9 year old. I like playing music with friends. I like teaching.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

From The Sound of Music

Stuff like this

@pepperjones

Grail is also fantastic!

I don't know how this got on the wrong thread when I was replying to a reply to my comment on another post. LOL

@Veldoran lol pepperjones n I are psychically connected so the system assumes a reply to me is worth a reply to her ?

@pepperjones Monty Python Holy Grail. LOL

When I wake up thinking of someone, grab my phone to text them, and find a text from them waiting for me.

Eating a shepherds pie in bed with a good movie on with a coffee to wash it down with after

Nardi Level 7 Nov 21, 2018

Tending my vegetable garden, painting and cuddling are a few of my favorite things.

@pepperjones How about painting and cuddling... or painting while cuddling? ?

Every morning after i wake up, as i am thinking of getting out of bed, the girl cat shows up and lays down on top of me giving me an excuse to stay in bed a bit longer... because "I don't want to disturb her".

I also enjoy reading books, going on day hikes, and going to the local pub for happy hour.

Me too, but sometimes she stays a lot longer than anticipated, but I don't want to disturb her.

Dogs looking out car windows, or sitting on the passenger seat all serious, like they're helping navigate

Boobs. Does that count as 2?

Kids
Tools
Garden
Animals
Bulging and repairing things.
Reading if I can steady my mind long enough to do so.

Working on a project, going on 10 mile hike, making some art, sitting on my non-existent butt and playing video games. Those things definitely bring me happiness. There's also just lounging around with the cats.

watching my fish and making sure there at there best. interacting and watching my dogs. drawing and sculpting to name a few

@ProudMary thank you so much

Snow. Swimming in surf. A b-tuned, heavily distorted guitar running through at least 200w of quality amplification into 2 4X10 quadboxes. Cats. Snuggling with the kids on the couch watching whatever. Moshing. Jungle (both kinds). When you see a band live, and they sound twice as good as their best album. Witty stand up. A book that you have no idea how it's going to end, but you can't put it down.

Simply adding a sexy cuddle bunny to wrap myself around is so nice

Soft kisses, warm caresses, and looking into eye filled with love.

The same thing but with your lover.

The song by that name!

My naps after work

This:

@PeaceByGreenJobs Manatee.

Comfy socks.

JimG Level 8 Nov 21, 2018

A fire, a large amount of trees around me, some geography that isn't horizontal, and one or two good people.

I also really like turning on the electric blanket a half hour before going to be then crawling into a warm bed on a cold night, Warm shower (with a partner haven't enjoyed that for a very long time), Screening (some) movies in my home theater.

Swimming.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.