Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe' - BBC News

I'm not sure what sort of reception he thought he would get in his attempt to spread his religion...

DGJ0114 7 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this did not involve a religiously brainwashed imbecile, we ALL would be laughing at the stupidity of the idiot. A Darwin award is due.

The asshats that encouraged his suicide should be punished just like others who have been convicted of such.

And they all should be convicted under the laws that restrict access to wild places.

Crap! I just posted about this, then saw this post. Beat me to the punch, ya bastard!

Usually, I'd be sorry for anyone who lost their life: but in this case, LOL. The Indian government make it very clear via various laws and advice that the Sentinelese prefer to be left alone, and the Sentinelese make it very clear they prefer to be left alone by firing arrows at anyone who gets too close to their island (usually, they fire blunt untipped arrows as a warning first). So, fair play to the Sentinelese!

Jnei Level 8 Nov 21, 2018

He got exactly what he deserved.

I guess he got their point(s). Sic semper missionaries!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.