Agnostic.com

9 5

LINK These are the 8 signs that a woman needs to make love

Well damn and here I've been thinking all these years you just come out and tell him lol

Capricorn 6 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just ask for sex. Maybe there was a time when I would dance around the subject. Maybe I'm getting old.

The number one sign is CONSENT.

Buxx Level 7 Nov 24, 2018

Yes sir it is!!

This is going to give so many the wrong idea.

Some girls just like to flirt and not have sex. Some guys make up stories in their heads, and take being friendly for interested.

(This goes both ways for either gender or sexual orientation)

Good point that's why when I'm out alone I exercise my resting bitch face God forbid if I'm accidentally nice

Yep...truth!

Ok some guys like to flirt too. It does not always have to go somewhere else

When was this written - in the fifties !? Oy !

The signs are... An ad?

Whatever. My sign is 'I wanna fuck.'. Nice and simple.

It's a full article. Simplicity works!

I skimmed over it. Sounds like a bunch of crap.

I mean it's cool to be flirtatious with your man to help build excitement and foreplay comes in many forms, I just didn't know a how to manual was needed lol

@Capricorn I noticed at least some of it was talking about situationa where the guy has just met the woman. I mean, you don't look for signs in that case. You look for explicit consent. I prefer your method the best. 👍

@Capricorn [agnostic.com]

@Mike1947 ?? we're not that difficult to understand ?

I like the direct approach as well?

It is a muscle. Use it (often) or lose it.

Take him gently(or not so gently)and head for the bedroom or where ever is suitable and make your needs known,Was reading a few months ago,about how a Womans vagina,will soak in some of her male partners ejaculation(cum),affecting her moods for the better,increasing the bond between them.Many multi-syllable chemical compounds are absorbed,for the better of the couple.

That is scientific information worth knowing!

@WayneDalton I read a lot,the internet,books,newspapers and magazines,little bits of information and data,retained,for just the right time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.