Agnostic.com

5 1

Has anyone thought of

Has anyone thought to organize groups to rake their local forests?

tonymatz 3 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought of this as the image in my head lol

I was going to buy a brand new rake, wrap it up and send it to Donald for Christmas.

i think someone could rake trump's head with something sharp and we'd all benefit.

g

May I suggest a Pathologists Bone saw for that task.....LOL, preferably one with a Turbo Drive system installed since getting through all that dense bone would definitely need it.

@Triphid okay by me! i was just going to drive a lawnmower over it.

g

@genessa A nice idea but that can get very messy, for the lawnmower I mean. unfortunately.

I'd be happy if someone came over and raked my yard.

Maybe we could get Melania to organize a group. She is looking to "Be Best" after all......

" Getting Melania to organize a group," who are you kidding, I've been told that her bra are marked Left and Right and with the letters 'T.G.I.F.' ( Tits go in First) stamped on each cup....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.