Agnostic.com

34 10

About Yourself

In a sincere effort to get to know more about this group, please tell me an interesting or odd fact about yourself.

I'll start...
I LOVE the feel of silk. I love it so much, that I carry a small piece with me to touch if I get stressed or irritated. (I work with children, it happens.)

Donotbelieve 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I won a staredown against Stu Grimson.

I’m trying to attend any and all original Misfits reunion shows. I missed Riot Fest shows in 2016 in Denver and Chicago, I didn’t even know about them until after the fact. We went to Las Vegas and LA shows in December and we have tickets to the Newark show in May. I hope they add a New York show. They are “one off” shows which allows me to attend more than if it was a continuous tour. Danzig!!

My mother and your mother are both mothers. They went to different schools together...my mother packed a lunch and your mother rode the bus. If you're not laughing...you're not living.

Interesting; I circumnavigated the globe without flying. Drove from Alabama to Vancouver BC, got on a ship, sailed (mostly) west until I got to Florida, then drove back to Alabama. Took about 3.5 months. Most amazing experience of my life.
Odd; I can't snap my fingers.

Remi Level 7 Mar 31, 2018

I love driving through a snowstorm/blizzard. I'm tense af during the drive but when you arrive at your destination alive? (Arriving after dying doesn't count for obvious reasons) is so awesome!

My son left us after more than 20 years of good care and education (he did cost a lot). He said I did not do it right and destroyed his youth. I may have been the one who draw the limits, but that's what you do as a parent. Actually he did not tell me nor my wife what was going on. Isn't that an interesting odd or weird fact?

Gert Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

Slobbery kissy noises to me are like nails on a chalkboard. Ugh.

I was arrested for rappelling off a four-lane bridge in 1987. The AP picked up the story and photo and it made a bunch of papers that had nothing better to put on page 11. It was front page in my hometown though.

I'm not sure how interesting this is, but I do think it's kinda odd...one of my favorite snacks is to microwave shredded cheese. That's really all I can think of at the moment lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.