Agnostic.com

21 4

Dating in todays society

Question to any and all men who follow me or read this.

When dating a lady, would you be still so interested if in the course of dating it was discovered that the woman in question was born male, that the beautiful lady you had wined and dined was transgender. How many of you would continue to court this beautiful young lady and how many of you would be disgusted and leave.
I'm serious about this guys it's a question that will undoubtedly have a lot of soul searching being done among a few of you.

I personally know my answer and I'll reveal it in due course. I'd firstly like to see who will stand up and tell the truth about there feelings on this subject oh and the question stands just the same if the girl was pre or post op trans.

• 3 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 14 votes
darien75 7 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments (26 - 21)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.