Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Tucker vs. Bill Nye the Science Guy - YouTube

This is worth watching. To those of us who are Fox watching supporters, I mean no disrespect but I need to ask, does this concern you? Do you not see the problem with Fox News in this clip on climate change with Bill Nye?

paul1967 8 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Carlson is a joke. He does not shut his yap long enough to get an answer. When he gets an answer he then plays his narcissistic game and tries to make the person being interviewed as an idiot. He failed miserably. I am not a huge fan of Nye, but he is way more qualified than Carlson to make the case on climate change.

He truly is a joke. Rude, belligerent. I listen to Rush every once in a while...a few minutes is all I can take . He can't even shut up and let his ditto heads speak...(unless it's a rant about their everyday complaints.) He has to give the answers for them also This Carlson guy seems to be about on the same level.

tucker carlson is rude, immature and a bully.

what the fuck does it matter how the world would look like if humans hadn't meddled with it? what a horrible, stupid creature this fucker schnarlson is - the antagonist incarnate.

Tucker is all that is wrong with Fox Nuuz. I can't watch this tool. That goes for you to Sean Hannity. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.