Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well stated and valid message. We Democrats have to point out why our message is in the interest of ALL people, and why most Republican message s are simply con jobs which try to take advantage of the people.

Politicians aren't innocent.

Oops. I am out of L.A. Times articles until Dec.

He’s absolutely right. There’s no persuasive approach from the democrats it’s
“we’re right and your wrong, and we’re going to change you whether like it or not because you don’t believe that we have the power to do so! “

And then they can’t understand why their met with conflict and resistance. I mean it’s like there’s not a real sales person in the whole fucking group.
And by real salesperson i mean someone who can tell you why you’re not doing yourself a favor by not trying their product and doing so in a way that has you regretting not trying it sooner.

Seriously nobody really likes an administrator or to be micromanaged so why do they constantly come off that way is beyond me.

And finally I hope that the next representative that the Democratic Party chooses will have the common decency to chose a message and a slogan that says I’m wanting to be your next president for you and not you need to make me the next president for me.

Yep... The ineptitude is apalling but I think part of it is that the democrats haven't figured out if they're going to stay big money Clinton democrats or become more progressive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.