Agnostic.com

3 2

You went through the prior messages and comments, could not have read all comments or you will really have not been so confused. Like the one about heaven written by an atheist. They don't believe in heaven. The one thing I really think is that you allow the site to bully. I am an empath, non violent, into healing and caring about all life.
some of these people are real nuts. They bully. I was asked to be someone's fuck buddy. I would never ask someone in a first comment that question. I was ask to supply the person's definition of born again, not knowing what she meant. I gave her what I meant and did not put her down for what she meant. She bullied back at me and ask if I knew what born again meant. Well I know and was born again as a baptist, but the are lots of born again. You even coyly said goodbye Betty when I said I quit Most questions I answered were simple lie wear a bear, like pets. I do not think you were fair and really looked at my answers. When I said in reality no one really knows what is out there. They do no know the who, what, where, why, when. That is the truth, none of us know for 100% certain who we are. I think you should apologize. I have a large facebook page with many people. I have had it 10 years. I think if I am confusing about some of these, I will ask my people about 1550 and their friends just what they think and of how you run your community. Right now, I do not think you have a fair bone in your body'

AntaresRose 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

sorry you had this experience here

Yea, Iā€™m confused. I want to help, but...

Through our lifetime we meet many different types of personalities. Some are loving, kind, indifferent, rude, and some downright nasty. It is what makes the world interesting.

On this site, we get to express ourselves. Not everyone will agree and some are emphatic about their perspective. That is the nature of humans. What is also nice about this site is...you can ignore those that make you uncomfortable.

There is an old saying...You "can" please some of the people some of the time. You "can't" please all the people all of the time. It makes a lot of sense.

I hope you will feel better about this site. Take care. šŸ™‚

Betty Level 8 Feb 12, 2018

What is your complaint?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.