Agnostic.com

23 7

Inquisitive AF - 100% Match!

I saw on here, I was matched 100% with someone. I haven't viewed the profile, to know why yet. I've been on countless dating sites and have n-e-v-e-r seen a 100% match before.

How often, have you been 100% matched on here!?

BTW, I cuss a lot! ๐Ÿ˜

IslandGyal 5 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve had a 100% match. I did have one in the high 80s on a different site. Upon perusing his profile I discovered he was both Christian and conservative. I no longer have any faith in the match percentages

Never seen anyone above 81% for me. I wonder what that means?? I must be trouble.. lol

@John_Tyrrell Iโ€™m sure if I was still in Winterpeg, it would be higher.

Hey! It's me!

@IslandGyal I don't even like me 100%

@IslandGyal I have incredible cuss control

@IslandGyal oh I can cuss. But I have to control it (1st grade teacher)

@IslandGyal o know. It's like cagng a tiger

I never had 100%. Now that I switched to Here for Community I don't see matches anymore but I think the guy I'm seeing now was a 72%

I have one and she lives close by. We have never contacted each other.

If I ever saw 100%, I would think someone cloned me...

@IslandGyal ...I believe so...with initial screening for "meeting men/women"...

Pretty sure that would open a Black Hole or a Time Votex or something of the kind. Probably best if we don't find out.... ?

Take those compatibility scores with a grain of salt. ๐Ÿ˜‰

When I was a young man I once went through a roommate matching service I was matched with some guy whose name I no longer remember. It was a disaster. After a few months I wound up moving out one weekend while he was away after I'd had enough of his bullshit.

I've never been date matched so this is the best "matching" story I've got.

Moral of the story: I don't know. Make of it what you will.

Location and age is used in the scoring. I have never had above 80% because I am old and don't lie about it and Oklahoma is definitely not a hotbed of atheism. That's okay, this is a cool site with some interesting people.

I once had 100%. She constantly tried to pick fights with me on this site. I don't hear much from her anymore.

BTW I once lived and worked (and graduated) in Heidelberg Germany for the University of Md. European division. My boss lived in a city outside Heidelberg called Waldorf. He moved back to the US and the last time I visited him, he and his wife both worked at College Park and lived in Waldorf, Maryland. Small world.

@IslandGyal Even though I am a staff person and graduate from U of Md. I have never been to College Park.

I've never had a 100%.
I'd have to check, but I think the highest was low 60's.
But mostly it's in the 30's ish.

I have a few 100 percent matches but that doesn't mean much as far as I've experienced. I don't pay any attention to those numbers myself since I have found no correlation between them and me liking someone

I have had several, it doesn't mean much other than you are looking for the same things. One was a Republican and I'm a Liberal so...

As @coralisthree noted, we ended up showing as a 100% match here and were already playing together when we joined.

This site is generous on some areas of matching, but it is a different focus of site too.

I've had three so far, one left (must have found someone at 101%) and two are an Atlantic ocean apart from me!
So far I'm quite, quite undesirable it would seem.

That number means little... It's based on the profile questions and there are not enough questions to make the number valid.. I've had one 100% match and loads of 90% + matches...

I've never seen 100% so far. There's three 89% at the moment with a promising red heart next to it. And should one of them ever send me a message... why not? And I quote...

Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.

• Francesco Guicciardini

@IslandGyal Because for some reason when I see a high match score (and I know this is silly) I can't find the right words to open a conversation... I don't have a pick-up line to hand ๐Ÿ™‚

i'm a %100 match with @DoDapper, but we were seeing each other before we joined

@IslandGyal i don't actually recall if i have had a match like that

There is at least one that I have seen?

I have more than 12, I don't think it means what we think it means...

Only once.

My highest match on this site is 72%

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.