Agnostic.com

0 1

Hello Agnostic.com!

My name won't be disclosed, but my face has been. Mostly because I like my face a whole lot better than the "female" icon that the profile defaults to in void of a picture.

I want to use this space as a tool to start expressing myself more. I feel like I have a whole novel in my mind waiting to be written, but never can seem to find the right words. Maybe a place like this is more likely to encourage me to find them.

I wrote on my profile biography that I am looking for more people like me. In essence, this is true. Human nature drags us into our constant and consistent need for attention from those like us, human or otherwise. I'm not sure who or what I crave attention from these days.

Humans are fickle and silly creatures, but for some reason I agreed to reincarnate as one. Again.

I'm hoping to find other humans on this site that realize that THIS form is temporary. Nothing about this dream construct is unchangeable. We are not bound by the laws that we have been indoctrinated to believe.

There is a shift going on. Collectively, we are WAKING out of slumber. Learning to walk, talk, think, breathe for ourselves again.

If you have endured the shock alone up to this point, know that you, by reading this, are no longer alone. I am with you.

Love & Light

soundofthereign

soundofthereign 4 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23457