Agnostic.com

32 3

Is it worth moving to a blue state?

I live in a red state. There are churches on every corner. Police officers have to direct traffic after church lets out on Sunday. "What church do you go to" is a question I hear all the time.

How much religious freedom does living in a blue state grant you vs. a red state? Is it worth a move?

silvereyes 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is what it looks like where I live ( in the Green Bit) but its only England so hardly anyone goes to church even in the Blue bits of Sussex County. Ho Hum

I think you should only move if it's dangerous where you live, you bought a better property elsewhere, or if your job is elsewhere. If you move just because of religion, that's exactly what they want.

In any case, moving is a very energy-consuming event that requires a lot of effort. To make it easier, you can hire movers to help you do this using Seka's moving service. This will significantly reduce the effort you spend on moving. you will only manage the process, and if you forgot something while the movers are working, you will be able to pick up the remaining things. That's why you should think about hiring good workers and not worry about it. This will definitely be a great solution for you!

I, too, have lived in Massachusetts for some time now, and I have never encountered prejudice here. I don't think it makes any difference what you believe or what church you attend. I think if you're already starting to wonder about it, it's definitely worth moving. A change of surroundings can sometimes be very helpful. I can tell you about my moving experience, I was helped by the company [loparemovals.com]. The dishes, all the fragile things of the decor weren`t damaged during transportation. The company staff took all the furniture apart, packed it, moved and unloaded on time. The entire move took only a day.

Stay and fight for change. It's worth it.

Don't bother. it's not worth it. But it is in terms of having some like minded folks around. Do you feel like an outsider not believing?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.