Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"...People have had it with you...."

I hope that is inclusive of the religious. Because from what I see, from across the Pacific, Jim Bakker is still selling his bottled water products. What is more a snakes oil product than water?

@NerdyOkieDude I think I'm free from Nestle products. I used to snack on Nestle Crunch. But with all these companies forming conglomerates, I can't be 100% sure. Mars Inc. produces Mars bars and Snickers bars - my sugar pick-me-up. And, from checking just now, they're not a listed Nestle product. Whew!

I know these people very, very well. John is right on target. Sadly...

I wish Barack Obama would speak out directly about what a disaster Donny boy is.
For all the birther bullshit Obama had to put up with from Trump, I think Obama deserves a "mulligan".

To the point. Accurate. What more can be said?

To hell with white Republican jesus!

Fuck them

Great! Shared on FB.

I'm sick of all religious evangelism.

I really liked that the first time I read it. I like it even more having read it again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.