Agnostic.com

42 7

Standards

I had an interesting conversation today and it made me curious.

Mostly directed at male identifying people but anyone can answer

Those of you over 30, do you notice you are pickier about people you will hook up with?

If a women says I want to have sex now but she isn't attractive are you still going to have sex with her?

#sex
Holyhellkel 6 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a gay male. And, I have definitely gotten pickier as I have gotten older.

When I was younger I had copius amounts of sex. Being in the army at a young age and traveling around the world exposed me to all sorts of different cultures and norms when it came to sex, so I took full advantage of my looks and position to indulge, no matter what she looked like. NOW that I am older and a little wiser, I find myself attracted to her mind more so than her looks. I DO NOT make the first move anymore, this way I can see and hear what I am involving myself in. This approach has worked WONDERS for me. I am so much happier with my choice of partners now and my relationships last longer. Looks don't matter, intelligence does.

Had a better selection to choose from when I was young and still say no more than I say yes but have a healthy appetite so more willing to give something a try, you never know they may surprise you and the pickings are slim where I live.

Hell I've even had a one night stand with a travelling salesman, how cliched can you get. Dead fussy about who gets seconds though.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

There's a saying. if she's a lady treat her like a lady if not fuck her. obviously, that goes both ways. there's nothing wrong with adults having fuck buddies or very short flings but the emphasis would be just on how attractive they were really. it's not my ideal situation as I prefer much longer deeper relationships which means trust, respect, caring, intelligence and things in common and best friends to me and more I can't think of. I have to be attracted to the outside however and sometimes that isn't instant though you are drawn for other reasons as well as sex.thats just my opinion. I've had one night stands right threw to 14 years but the one-offs were when I was young so I guess I am more picky. I would rather be on my own than with the wrong person hence being on my own.

If found that sex isn’t as important to me as it was when I was younger. I tend to only have sex with someone with whom I have some kind of intimate social relationship.

Attractive or not, I am not into hook ups. I don’t care for sex; I much rather make love, and because of that, yes, I am pickier now. I want someone I can admire and feel the satisfaction of being with her at all times, not just during intimate moments.

No . I'm a total nightmare to my past according to with who I would sleep with . I'm safe about it , & I prefer women , but if your Atheist or Agnostic , & available , that's it . Checkout my Bio here on Agnostic . BTW , I love New England ! 😉

Dougy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Experience can be expensive ????

I've never been interested in anyone I've not been interested in. So, no. And I've had quite a few opportunities (when I was younger) and a couple of those were gorgeous, but I want the relationship. I want 'her'. If that makes sense.

No. I have too much respect for women. I have to be attracted to or develop an attraction in order to have sex with someone.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

I would like to believe I am less easy now compared to the past.

No. Sex is not a hobby. I need a real connection for the sex to be any good. When I masturbate I prefer to be alone. Thanks but no thanks. I kinda wish I had to turn more down more often b/c it is nice to be appreciated.

I only want to have sex with women I love. My standards like you said.

Her attitude is about the only thing I notice or am attracted to anymore.

First every woman has an attraction and if I was to agree to having sex with her it would depend on the mood I would be in

If any woman wanted to have sex, that would be a no go for me.

I once did. It was then I realized I probably had a problem.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.