Agnostic.com

8 2

LINK Amazing musical balls? - youtube

Wow! 97% of the material used to make this comes from farm equipment. The calibration necessary to do this video is hard to imagine. Enjoy!

BeeHappy 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amazing! I would love to have musical balls.

That could be quite entertaining! ?

@BeeHappy Maybe they could light up to. 🙂

@Sticks48 Making them easy to find in the dark. ?

@BeeHappy I know where they are. I always keep them close. 🙂

@Sticks48 I know you know but just in case someone else needs help finding them. ?

This is AMAZING! I posted it to my FB page so my friends can check it out too.

Those are some real musical balls. Mine just hang there silent and stupid.

Thanks for posting.

You're very welcome! ?

Incredible...thank you for sharing! Now I must share another amazing musical video, this time with my generation of music performed by a small child with so much talent! Enjoy!

Wow!

Intel built a real life version of this for trade shows.

Imitation is the best form of flattery... right? ?

This one starts playing around 1:20

Pooper’s th’ name; Mr. Party Pooper. That’s me!

[snopes.com]

skado Level 9 Dec 4, 2018

Dear Mr. Pooper, thank you for revealing this video for what it is... a Pipe Dream! ? Apparently Intel took the idea and ran with it, creating something to duplicate the original digitally produced film ( see comments below from @GeorgeRocheleau). Yours sincerely, Ms. Duped

Pretty damned amazing! And as I read down, too bad it isn't real.

Back in the 80s, when I first saw the Animusic videos, there was a discussion about how they used the MIDI files from the music to trigger the computer animation. Each note would generate its own animation, using the MIDI files would keep everything synchronised.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:236883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.