Agnostic.com

3 0

Why does the site still show posts of people that have blocked me or I blocked them? It's sort of annoying to click on a link to get some sort of bullshit message. The bullshit is more offensive than direct honesty, for example: you cannot view this post because you have been blocked instead of beating around the bush.

Atheistman 6 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had the same issues which has been hard on me as the interactions were emotionally traumatic to me

As @ScienceBIker guessed, are you referring to seeing alerts/notices of people you've blocked (or perhaps have blocked you)? It's correct that the alert code is currently not checking the blocking code... I'll work on that tomorrow.

Admin Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

Can you give me an example username and post? I'm happy to debug and fix the blocks. Thanks!

Admin Level 8 Feb 13, 2018

@Atheistman Ah, thanks for the info. I think we need to add block checks in groups. Will add it now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.