Agnostic.com

6 1

What is your favorite comic strip of all time and what do you like about it?

I had casually mentioned that i thought Calvin and Hobbes ws the best comic strip ever, and was surprised at how many vehemently thought otherwise.

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bloom County

Mine too!

Calvin and Hobbes. No contest. Runner up: Garfield.

I like the earlier Garfield. I think the strip ran too long and it became a bit nundane.

I have a great respect for the creator of Calvin and Hobbes for stopping the daily because he realized he would not be able to keep up the high quality. Rather than go for the easy money he chose to go with keeping high integrity and greeat quality in his work.

Dang, that's a tough one. Think I'll go along with Dilbert.

Forgot to mention what I like about it. Office humor is always fun.

I'm not sure it's considered s comic strip since it's a single panel but my favorite is the Far Side... Most are just hilarious to me.

It appears on the comics page, so I'd say it counts. The Far Side is pretty funny.

Ya.. I would say Calvin and Hobbes has to be the greatest or at least in the top ten..

It's a tie between The Boondocks and Zits

Buxx Level 7 Dec 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.