Agnostic.com

19 6

Masturbation might not be sex but it damn sure is good enough in the meantime. I hate how culture tries to make you feel like there's something wrong with you if you're not 'getting any' so to speak. I'll be happy with or without sex. Because I feel like it!

MrControversy 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Coolest pro-masturbation song ever...for guys at least.

Baby, if you got to rock I got to be your rockin' horse Baby, think you'd like to roll Maybe your diggin' it more They're shakin' the word When it's time to crash But when I get home tonight I guess I got to shake myself

You need some love You must have the blues
Ain't but the one thing A good man can do
He do the shake The rattlesnake shake
Man, do the shake Yes, and jerk away the blues Now, jerk it

Now, I know this guy His name is Mick
Now, he don't care when he ain't got no chick He do the shake
The rattlesnake shake Yes, he do the shake
And jerks away the blues Now, jerk it

So, it appears that we have a whole lot of lonely, self-pleasuring members on this site. Isn't it supposed to be a dating site too? I think a number of us need to get together. Hahaha!

The comments are as good as the post. I'd rather be alone with myself than alone with someone else. Maybe an other will come along but in the mean times it works.

That's a good point. Being alone with someone seems to be a real thing for a lot of people.

@resserts It takes some effort to make a relationship work - once the 'honeymoon' is over I think in order to prevent familiarity breeding contempt one has to be very self aware and realize you can't know everything about your mate from jump and unless something comes up that is a true deal breaker ya gotta roll with the punches (NOT figuratively). At the first sign you think/feel your mate is not 'present' at important times how do you deal with trying to communicate? I have not figured that out.

@silverotter11 I imagine character plays a role, because if someone isn't present in the relationship and is made aware of that fact, their response makes a difference. If they care, they'll make some effort; if they don't care, I think it spells trouble, or means that the parameters of the relationship are changing (which can be fine, in some cases). I'm so glad I'm not dealing with a relationship. It's too much stress.

@resserts LOL, relationships are stressful even when things are going good.

I tell potential partners that I am celibate, if I'm not counting sex with myself. It's amazing to me how many people want to jump right into the bedroom before really getting to know someone. And by getting to know someone I don't mean just a few dates.

Guilt free masturbation is one of the best things about being an atheist.

fuck yes I'm a wanker and proud of it especially if it keeps religious conmen away from me as an added bonus.

The masturbation phobia in the US is baffling to me.
People in other countries don't care, so it must be a leftover from US Puritan times.
Why is something benign you do in private anyone's business?

It's biological healthy. It's good for your body and your mind. I'll never understand an argument that it's bad.

It's not sex? Damn! And here I thought I was dating my hands.

I've dated the Palmer sisters too.

my hand has started telling me its got a head ache

I recently had so much self-love that I got tennis elbow. This is a true story. When I posted it on my Facebook that I had tennis elbow all my friends knew why. Masturbation is the best way to love yourself.

Perfectly natural and healthy. I say enjoy yourself.

Men and a lot of women are wankers or liars. it's normal and a good release at worst and really enjoyable at best. it can be great having a partner and watch each other. I don't and never have understood the hangups with sex. I mean every living thing makes more of itself. watch bonobo chimps if you want to see some serious sex and wanking going on without any inhibitions. no one bats an eyelid if a dog licks its nuts or even fucks but get a human naked and that's a whole different thing to humans. as you've noticed on tv and news most of the people we are supposed to look up to do the most depraved things that I would never do.

It's good enough for me ... for now anyway (and for a while)! It's like sipping chardonnay between whiskey benders. It's a good way to get you by. My face is so red right now!! Haha!

The only problem with masturbation is that I already know all of my own tricks! Dammit!!!

@MrLizard Hahaha

Not only is it good enough in the meantime - it's all you have. That is, until they start selling those female and male sex robots for a reasonable price !

Those are nice but I already have been getting some. Just not as frequently as maybe I'd like but hey I'm not complaining. I'm grateful I've gotten it at all. But masturbation is good in the meantime I still maintain.

Had to stick my foot in the door. When you see "masturbation" as the first word in a post.

Whaddya mean it ain't sex? Is too!!
It happens to be the only kind I'm getting, so it counts!

here here! LOL

lol indeed!

There surely IS something wrong if I'm not getting any!!! Obviously, the world is not in sync & the planets are not in their stable orbits!! (Rough to maintain this stance when it's gone on so long & the rest of the world seems to be doing all right!...If I suffer, so should everyone else!) Solipsism at its best!

Any sexual activity that does not violate another person's freedom or consent should be permissible. Certainly that is one area religion tries to regulate and ultimately corrupts.

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Or, at least get my way with!!

...and if you contract an STD...
You have only YOURSELF to blame!
Lol

@HeyHiHullo I got myself tested...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.