Agnostic.com

4 0

Any time or space/time potholes?? Call Domino’s!

A plane coming into Miami airport disappeared from radar then reappeared 10 minutes later. Passenger watches 10 minutes slower than airport watches. All carefully documented. Passengers did not notice anything unusual. Suggesting 3 dimension space is conserved (holds together) in space/time bending but time is not conserved (stretched to stay in 3D space), Gravity also is linked with time because the plane did not fall from the sky, Or what do you think? If time speed up to go over a space/time bump/wave/pothole etc. would you ave a 10 minutes difference as noted.

Shoulderwarmer 5 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are moving on Space/turf at least 1.33 million miles an hour toward Andromeda galaxy. So 10 minutes is about 220,000 miles. What a pothole must be out there in space-time turf.

Have you met people from Miami?

cava Level 7 Dec 9, 2018

I would definitely want a lot more information before making any guesses about this.

Here is more information. [google.com]

Who documented the event? How can I learn more?

Here I documentation. [google.com]. Need to find an mathematical equation to work with.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239643
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.