Agnostic.com

31 6

Do you enjoy a good gossip?

I’m horrible for asking this, but I just needed to know how anybody else felt about gossiping cause to a degree I think it’s funny as hell, depending on the situation and the people. Lol if it’s people always trying to keep their skeletons in the closet while pretending to be better than everyone else, I think it’s the sweetest news to discover their lives wasn’t as perfect as they tried to put it out to be. Lmfao I’m horrible!

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reading an interestng book where it mentions that Homosapiens may have partipated in gossip but Neanderthals most likely did not and perhaps this was one of the reasons they are not around anymore. (Sapiens, A Brief History of Humankind) If conversation is interesting to me I participate, if not I don't.

Gossip is always interesting, you can't let it get to ya lols

Yes especially if it's about me. I always enjoy a good laugh.

It's like a rumor,each person puts a little "Spin" on it and by the time it gets around to the original creator,who knows what's been added; Fires,Explosions,being taken away in handcuffs,IRS investigations,Satanic rituals,etc.....

Yes, I’m good for a good gossip. I will keep a confidence but certainly I’m on the dark side of town when it comes to high octane rumour!

I don't know what it is, but complete strangers tend to confide in me, and I never say a word. Some of it might be seeing adults standing around talking about what someone is wearing is a bit tedious. (Especially when you are amongst a group of welders!) I let others do what they do, and I do what I do. Gossip bedamned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.