Agnostic.com

19 10

LINK Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests

"According Cardinal Raymond Burke, the rampant crisis of pedophile priests was brought on by women who feminized the church and discouraged “manly” men from participating in clerical life."

....right... because nothing says "manly" like wearing a dress and singing high notes...

HippieChick58 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ridiculous...

I think we originate from aliens who have visited here and return to see what sort of fcuk up we have made and occasionally decide to wipe out most of the population to give the Earth time to recover.

Religions are just businesses who target the weak and poor,and threaten them with damnation.

Apart from Governments and Mafia-like organisations who else gets away with murder, child exploitation and abuse, genocide and basically force the poor to give up what little they have to fund their own rich living.

Nothing more manly than making men stay celibate but it is OK to abuse children isnt it? Say your hail mary's and you will be forgiven. Once again the criminal organization otherwise known as the Catholic Church hide their own crimes and put the blame on those they dare not interact with. Would the Catholic Church be better with women in charge? I don't know or care. Would it be better if religion was outlawed because all it is is a tax evading club for perverts? Definitely

Well shows how stupid the Cardinal is!

the church is a great place for pedophiles to hide out. There are also a lot of gay priests. There was one in Manteca who I think had aids. Another one in Lathrop was flaming.

Of course they do. The Catholic Church blames women for literally everything.

These people are always weaseling out of responsibility.

LMAO! I got nuthin. Seriously, on a normal day, I can add to the conversation, contribute constrictive thought, add some humor or even create a new outlet for thought, but here, there's just nowhere to go. ...wait, the Taliban. Doesn't the Taliban blame women for being raped? Yeah, there's a start....

Crisis . What crisis . This shit is going on FOREVER .

We need a WTF emoji

Does the "Wow" emoji work in a pinch?

@ailurophile not as much disdain. ?

I think the Catholic church sees there women as objects or baby factories. How pathetic that is. I'm glad I never became one.

What? A baby factory? ?

Them guys were already pedophiles before becoming priests

yes they are and the church covered for them a great place for them to hide out and escape the law.

Of course.
Deranged fuckups.

Their all present and all powerful "god" doesn't have the ability change neuron functions. 🙂

I’d like to know where to get one of those apple trees. My local garden centre has no clue!

Hahahaha!

<sarcasm> It's all Eve's fault, and all women inherited her original sin.</sarcasm> (Former Catholic here).

@slydr68 Thanks! I occasionally round up enough brain cells to accomplish minor things.

What a lie. It shows a severe lack of character. He should be removed from his post.

I was once an altar boy and I was so bored that once I literally fainted (oops a feminist term) passed out!!!

So now will the church excommunicate all feminizing women? They seem to be in a death knell and trying to kill as many of their followers as possible.

But of course. Everything is Eve’s fault. Adam never had the balls to say ‘no thanks’ and Evehas suffered the idiot’s misdemeanours ever since. This is why women are smarter than men!?

You sort of beat me to it. 😀

@ailurophile haha, we got there together!

@Geoffrey51 Thank you for sharing the accolades.

What is even sadder is that the sheeps that follow the Catholic church will believe what he said and repeat it and defend it.

The term is sheeple!!

@JackPedigo I know.

Typical....blame the women!

For a nominal fee, I'll be the sin-eater and take on all of this myself. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.