Agnostic.com

1 1

QUESTION Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges - BBC News

I envy the people of Israel. See, in British Colony Uganda, the idiotic savage is included in scandal after scandal,after scandal including war crimes against humanity, but this pig is still in office, 35 years on. People have become complacent yet, they die like butterflies, without the number of people dying while delivering babies,to babies themselves. Then number of people died in road carnages involving bodabodas are 7000 in three years. This doesn't include those dying in vehicles. The ones murdered by state agents are not included. Imagine living in a shithole country.

Humanlove 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love this! I posted news about this too! I'm sooooooooooooo happy! 😀 I feel badly for the few good people in Israel. They do exist. They fight against the oppression of the Palestinians and they do their best to fight their own corrupt government. David Sheen is a hero. He reports on the concentration camps set up in the desert for the africans and their forced sterilization. Israel is the new nazi germany in sooooooooo many ways.

You are right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.