Agnostic.com

14 16

QUESTION The Atheist Pig

Love this comic. Happy Saturday!

silvereyes 8 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this is gold!

Funny comic

Do most atheist not believe in s higher power at all, or just an angry old man in the sky. I really believe in a higher power but the universe seems extremely complicated.

I am an atheist and I believe in a higher power. Being a 12-stepper I realized that I am not that important on my own. I only really matter as a part of the other connections in my life: friends and family, my society, the environment, my species, our planet etc. Of course this isn't a god but it is still a higher power.

That was delightful, thank you muchly.

Great comic thanks.

Love it, thanks Silvereyes.

I've been put on the spot like that before. I didn't get out of it with that much grace.

gearl Level 8 Oct 28, 2017

pigs have the same iq as a 6 year old child. I stopped eating pork when I found that out !

Understandable.

I love atheist pig! He is too funny. Showing a cultivated wit where he makes you laugh while making a serious point. It's the best way to make people question their beliefs.

Ha-ha! thank you, that was nice and refreshing.

I catch The Pig every once in a while on FB. 🙂

The pig has good taste. I like Marvel also even though I grew up on DC.

SamL Level 7 Oct 28, 2017

I grew up on AC DC

LOL, love it! Thank you, silvereyes!

First time I've been to the site, as far as I recall. While I get the humor, it seems to be very much in the disbelief side of atheism, rather than just lack thereof.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.