Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK FOX News Pastor: Democrats Are “Increasingly Becoming a Godless Party” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor Robert Jeffress, one of Donald Trump‘s most vocal white evangelical supporters, is a major league liar and hate monger.

DGJ0114 7 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the article above:
"Here is a party that not only allows, but actually celebrates the right to murder 1.4 million children in the womb every year".

I know pastors are not exactly known for their interest in science, but the least they can do is watch some comedy to not sound so ignorant:

@creative51 I already know all of his HBO specials by heart. He's my all-time favorite comedian.

the guy needs to get laid...all that pent up energy is making him addled...all of my reps are religious and they still represent all of us...what a misguided man...

@creative51 I think you just proved your point...lol

Well, thank god for that. ?

Unfortunately, for him many conservatives are also increasingly becoming godFREE. It is partially due to people like him that are driving people away.

If what he says were actually true, which I doubt it, at least not to the extent he claims, I'd say it is very good news.

They have my thoughts and prayers. ?

Let us hope that is an accurate prediction because we will be able to make better progress that way.

If the Republicans represent a God filled party ..then count me Godless

All I can say is "Thank God for that! "

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.