Agnostic.com

5 1

What is your cell phone service provider preference?
Who do you not prefer?

twill 7 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well.we call them mobile phones in the UK and I use Vodafone. Why? Best coverage and signal. Vplus they used to be called RACIAL and made military radios they know their stuff

Plus I have the fastest phone if ANY smartphone of 2017.The Sony Xz premium so for the best phone I want the best provider

I am probably the only one on this site that has a tracfone .No monthly fees. I get minutes for presents so I never pay a cellphone bill . I have a landline so I do not use the phone that much

So far.....Sprint has been really good for me. I've had them as my service provider for about 11 years. My bill used to be about $83 total for unlimited everything. Now my bill is about $62 total for unlimited everything. It's $55 flat for auto pay and a referral and about $6 for tax and fees.

Vodafail New Zealand. Opps I mean Vodafone 😉 And they have a cute pig in their tv ad 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

I have ATT. They can be a pain in the ass but in general they are dependable. And they provided me a signal booster for my home for free. I have been with them for almost 20 years. Where I live most get no signal. ATT's signal is dicey but at least it exists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.