Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...please ..just tell me - I’ve sworn off links 😉

Varn Level 8 Dec 17, 2018

Look I’m sorry about the hot sausage trick but this time you can trust me.

As the article says, a half truth. And Obama, as President, pushed for a lengthening of the fence, an additional 30000 more border agents and the use of more technology. All things that make more sense, work better in tandem, and cost less than a wall. Republicans voted the idea down.

There you go proof that it’s not the idea but who’s it is that counts.

A fence is not a wall and apparently the fence worked because illegal border crossings are at an all time low right now, no need for a wall. We will always have some people that will cross no matter what. Being prepared for them to cross especially in the case of asylum seekers is a good place to put some money.
Finding ways to keep them safe in their own countries is a good way to help too.

I actually agree with everything you said that’s a first on this site. ?

@maturin1919 Yes my beautiful hemorroid a fence is not a wall but the intent is still the same.

@maturin1919 Well if you really wanna know I do have a better proposal.
It’s kinda like canal but it would be a mile wide and at least a 1/4 mile deep with dual channels so that you could have east west and west east going at the same time.

And I’d run from San Diego to Brownsville and we could charge for its use on the northern half and Mexico on the southern half.
And sure it might be Koch brother money but I’m the end everyone would win. ?

@John_Tyrrell I can dream can’t I?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.