Agnostic.com

11 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should run for office.

A saying comes to mind: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire"

The religious backed up with their mini-minded gun industry and no minded politicians are advocating atrocities. Maybe a general strike or fall of the stock market or environmental disaster will show how dangerous their dogma is to all of us, them included.

Can someone please explain to me how people this out-and-out stupid got past the Entry Gate to adulthood?

LOL!

He is 100% correct

Not only do the idiots in charge of important shit not believe in science, a lot of them have spent their lives trying to destroy the agencies they're now in charge of. It's a complete farce.

JimG Level 8 Feb 15, 2018

good link

That one sentence explains the whole trump WH, not just the environment but education, healthcare, economics, foriegn policy,etc. and if he can't find someone who does not give a shit about the position that needs to be filled he just does not fill it. The swamp is now a cesspool.

Aren't you glad we live in a somewhat saner part of the country?

What is worse, they are trying to profit from disbelieving science. Down deep, I really believe that those evangelical leaders and corrupt politicians who profess disbelief in science really know that the scientific data are correct, but admitting that would interfere with their lust for power and wealth. That makes hem abominable people!.

Crack that bullwhip Indie!

He never has. Another reason I hold him in such regard as a human being.

Mr. Ford is absolutely correct!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.