Agnostic.com

29 5

Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?

Crimson67 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't watched tv as such for 30 years, I enjoy an occasionally movie or TV show digitally, I can do without social media, but I would miss some good discussions.

I've never been all that attached to social media sites, they just act as a basic news reel for me...and memes....

At the very least TV and Movies offer some genuine entertainment than the utter inanity of social media. Just don't take away my video games and I'll remain happy.

No reason not to love it. There are periods that I switch off. I can easy do without, but it's more pleasure within. The world became smaller and so much pleasure and so easy to keep in contact with the motherland.

Gert Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

I like to watch movies on the big screen...tv doesn't matter to me.

As it is I don't generally watch movies and rarely watch TV (except for certain sporting events.) I could easily do without television.

Social media sites... love my tv!

tv is crap . talking with you is stimulating and occasionally informative

That's a rough one. I think I'd rather not use any social media sites. I love keeping in contact with people, but getting immersed in good movies is pretty enjoyable for me.

Goodbye forever, social media.

I could easily live without social media.

I've been knowing movies and tv shows a lot longer. Goodbye social media!

Bye social media

Marz Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

Never use social media again, no question.

Television these day is mostly so called reality tv - repeats of mediocre shows -Biased news programs - no - i'll leave the tv

Never watch another movie or tv show. I haven't even turned my tv on since the Superbowl, and I only did it then because I had company.

Got rid of cable over 4 years ago and I am here soo...

that is a hard question. I certainly wouldnt miss TV at all. I like movies but social media is a godsend (HA) when you live in rural areas

For me it would definitely be goodbye social media, I am enjoying both 'media' but way prefer the clever directors' takes on life and imagination injected into movies..

nothing is secure when It is put it on the Internet. I will share my information in person with my friends I don't need a computer or cell phone to do this. I always go visit my friends in person. I believe we need social contact with friends the electronic social media I don't believe it's good for human relationships, but here I am using this website. so I guess I am being inconsistent?

I prefer movies and TV and even the radio.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

Social Media at the expense of the rest has already been decided . But it would be nice to do so from time to time . . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

I haven't had a TV at home in 6 or 7 years. I'll be happy to give up movies on TV but not movies overall. this question isn't fair. as long as I have my boxes of old VHS tapes and DVDs, and my social media, I'll be okay.

I don't even have to think about this one. Good bye social media!

I made it about 45 years without social media. I'm betting I could live without it.

But I'll miss you!

I use both because I can, but it wouldn't bother me particularly if I never did either again, I'd find other things to do and get involved in 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.